Specialty Teleradiology is a leading teleradiology company committed to working as an extension of your practice. We strive to deliver the most comprehensive and reliable teleradiology services to medical facilities and practices across the country.
At Specialty Teleradiology, we offer reliable and diverse radiology reporting services to all of our partners. Our teleradiology services include:
PET/CT Reporting Services
The professional staff at Specialty Teleradiology has a wealth of experience in neurologic, oncologic, and cardiac PET/CT applications. Additionally, our radiologists work with MIMvista fusion platform, a leader in fusion software for PET/CT imaging.
MRI Interpretation services are among the many reliable reporting services offered by Specialty Teleradiology. Our team of expert teleradiologists provides high-quality reporting in a number of subspecialty fields such as neurology, musculoskeletal, and body imaging.
X-ray/ Ultrasound Reporting
Specialty Teleradiology offers reliable and efficient X-ray and ultrasound services for medical professionals and healthcare facilities. In addition to reviewing X-rays and ultrasounds, our teleradiologists are available for consultations to answer any questions referring physicians may have.
CT Interpretation Services
Our team of teleradiologists at Specialty Teleradiology is proficient in providing CT reporting services for healthcare facilities. CT scans are often used as preventative medicine, making them a vital tool within the field of medical imagining.
Teleradiology Services for Healthcare Facilities
All of our teleradiology services are designed with the requirements of healthcare facilities in mind. Our team of experienced teleradiologists are able to provide reliable and accurate teleradiology reporting services for the following healthcare entities and more:
- Private practices
- Urgent care centers
- Physician groups
- Mobile/MRI/CT/US services
- Independent diagnostic testing facilities (IDTFs)
Teleradiology Services You Can Count On
As a leading teleradiology group, we’re committed to working closely with our partners to facilitate optimal solutions for their practice or facility. Some of the reasons you can rely on Specialty Teleradiology for teleradiology services are as follows:
- Subspecialty Expertise – Our radiologists are fellowship trained in various imaging subspecialties including thoracic, musculoskeletal, neuroradiology, oncology, and neurology.
- Peer Reviewing – Specialty Teleradiology is a participant of RADPEER, a peer review process for quality assurance and image interpretation.
- Competitive Pricing – Teleradiology groups are a cost-effective, reliable, and a quick way to meet patient needs and provide the best care possible.
For each teleradiology service we provide, we also offer comprehensive support services to ensure that all of your essential needs are met when you work with us. Our support services include the following:
- RIS/PACS support
- Administrative support
- Client support
- IT support
Check Out Our Blog to Learn More
On the Specialty Teleradiology blog, we frequently share industry news, company information, information concerning our teleradiology services, and more. Check out a few of our related posts:
- 3 MRI Spine Interpretation Trends to Know About
- The History and Indications for PET/CT Scans, MRIs and X-rays
- 10 Reasons Why Your MRI Center Should Invest in a Teleradiology Solution
- 5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Radiology Partner for Your Practice
- 7 Reasons Why Partnering with a Teleradiology Professional Will Help Your Private Practice
If you’re looking for a reliable teleradiology service partner, choose Specialty Teleradiology. Contact us today to get started!