Not All Teleradiology Providers Are Built Alike
Teleradiology services offer a wealth of benefits, chief among them is the ability to work with a reliable radiology partner. Specialty Teleradiology is committed to being an extension of your practice in order to deliver the same standards of excellence you have worked so hard to build.
Our radiologists are fellowship trained with Subspecialty expertise. To receive quality teleradiology services that are both dependable and efficient, choose Specialty Teleradiology.
Our Teleradiology Solutions
The Specialty Teleradiology difference is the personal, consultative relationship we develop with our clients, allowing us to provide the most comprehensive teleradiology services to medical facilities and practices across the country. Over the course of our partnership, referring physicians develop confidence with Specialty’s radiologists, who they come to know and trust.
The Specialty team is comprised of radiologists with imaging Subspecialties in:
Our team regularly works with a variety of facilities and groups within healthcare to deliver reliable teleradiology solutions. These include:
- Private practices
- Physician groups
- Independent Diagnostic Testing Facilities (IDTFs)
- Mobile/MRI/CT/US services
- Urgent care centers
Specialty Teleradiology professionals can provide complete radiology coverage, or alternately, support your current radiology staff for overflow or subspecialty coverage.
The Benefits of Utilizing Our Teleradiology Services
Some of the benefits of working with Specialty Teleradiology include:
- Experience working specifically with multi-modality outpatient imaging centers, physician practices, and urgent care centers
- Subspecialty radiologists who are available for consultations anytime regarding results, imaging exams, protocols, or clinical concerns
- Board Certified professionals who are licensed in your state
- Studies are treated as consults, and referring physicians are called immediately with any unexpected or urgent findings
- A strong focus on customer service and quick turnaround time for reporting
- Participant in RADPEER, which can help simplify your accreditation needs
- Competitive pricing for expert teleradiology services, which are a cost-effective alternative to an in-house radiologist
- 24/7 real-time site support via email or toll-free line for administrative concerns, referring physician’s requests, protocols, technologist questions and IT
Specialty Teleradiology, Inc. is a national resource, collaborating remotely with physicians all over the United States to ensure that medical practices – and their patients – have access to the care they deserve. Our skilled team of Board Certified teleradiology specialists has the expertise to assist physicians with even the most complex patient interpretations and radiology queries.
Essential Teleradiology Services from Specialty
Specialty Teleradiology offers numerous essential services for our partners as outlined below.
PET CT Reporting Services
Our PET CT reporting services include Oncology PET/CT and Neuro PET/CT. These PET studies serve a vital role for patients.
Specialty’s expert radiologists are able to facilitate accurate reporting for PET/CT within a quick turnaround time so that physicians can better serve these patients.
We work with the fusion platform MIMvista for PET/CT imaging due to its prominent role in the fusion software sector. For further details about MIMvista, visit our PET CT reporting services page.
- Oncology PET/CT – PET/CT scans are essential to allow doctors and their patients to observe the current functioning of the patients’ organs and tissues, particularly those living with cancer. Our oncology PET/CT reporting supplies a comprehensive look at a patient’s cancer status, letting physicians make determinations about future care.
- Neuro PET/CT – Our specialized radiologists are able to provide Neuro Dementia evaluations with quantitative analysis. We specialize in FDG and Amyvid neuro study interpretations. These services provide more than 90% sensitivity and specificity in the prediction of issues such as mild cognitive impairment to the presence of Alzheimer’s in pre-dementia patients.
- Cardiac PET/CT – The role of cardiac PET/CT has been expanding and our board certified teleradiologists can provide the reliable reporting your facility requires. Cardiac PET/CT imaging has also been shown to diagnose heart problems with a higher percentage of certainty than SPECT imaging.
MRI and CT Reporting
Our professional radiologists have Fellowship training and focuses in MSK, Body Imaging, and Neuroradiology. For all reporting, Specialty Teleradiology utilizes radiologists most qualified for a given exam, ensuring our partners receive the most comprehensive radiology reports for their patients.
For more information on MRI reporting, visit our MRI page.
For information about CT interpretations, visit our CT page.
For ancillary imaging solutions, our teleradiology specialists can provide the same reliability and efficiency you expect from Specialty Teleradiology. These diagnostic imaging services include X-ray reporting and ultrasound reporting.
For details, visit our X-ray/ultrasound reporting page.
About Specialty Teleradiology
Specialty Teleradiology was founded by Dr. Larry McNamee as a way to provide essential teleradiology services to a variety of medical facilities and private practices.
Dr. McNamee serves as our Medical Director and has years of experience in oncologic and neurologic PET interpretations, along with MRI/CT.
It is our mission to supply our radiology partners with unequivocal, timely, and above all, reliable reports to help facilitate the best care for patients. If you’d like to find out more, including specializations and professional credentials for each of our experienced radiologists, visit our about us page.
Specialty Teleradiology is dedicated to our partners in the healthcare field, and as such, we strive to supply comprehensive support services to meet any need that may arise.
These services include:
- Administrative Support – During your partnership with Specialty Teleradiology, we will work diligently to ensure the coordination of essential resources is maintained and the goals of your unique facility are met.
- IT Support – Our team of IT experts are adept at working with clients to create a customized set up which works with your practice’s current infrastructure. We ensure that all sensitive client information is stored on a secure server, with all transactions being both protected and HIPAA compliant.
- Client Support – We offer client support to our partners 24/7, 365 days a year through a toll-free number and in secure emails. Our knowledgeable, friendly support staff is ready to assist you on your schedule.
- RIS/PACS Support – The radiology software Specialty Teleradiology utilizes is Ramsoft RIS/PACS, which has a host of benefits as outlined on our support page. Our IT department is able to provide our partners with assistance in anything they need concerning the software.
Contact Specialty Teleradiology Today
If you’d like to learn more about our teleradiology solutions or stay current on news within the industry, be sure to check out our in-depth blog.
And if you have any questions for us, or are ready to begin utilizing reliable teleradiology services, contact our team today!Learn More