Reliable Neuro PET/CT Interpretation Services from Specialty Teleradiology
Neuro PET/CT reading services are an essential element to many healthcare facilities’ operations, allowing them to offer more thorough and better care for their patients. Specialty Teleradiology can provide neurology interpretations as part of our teleradiology services so your facility can fulfill all of its vital functions.
The Benefits of Neurology PET/CT Services for Healthcare Facilities
PET/CT is considered the most advanced medical imaging technique currently being utilized today.
Additionally, PET/CT imaging is able to highlight precise areas of increased or decreased radiotracer uptake within a given patient’s brain, allowing doctors to utilize this info when making diagnoses for a variety of brain diseases. Different radiotracers can show the following within brain tissue:
- Blood flow
- Oxygen levels
- Glucose metabolism
- Amyloid plaque
PET scans can facilitate the detection of key changes in brain metabolism, as seen in patients who are experiencing:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Brain tumors
With all of these benefits, it’s clear that using neuroradiology specialists to assist in reading neuro PET/CT scan results can be the right decision for your medical practice.
The Advantages of Using Specialty Teleradiology’s Neuroradiology Consultants
Specialty Teleradiology’s neuroradiology online services are able to provide clients with a wealth of advantages. These include:
- Neuro Dementia evaluation with quantitative analyses which achieve greater than 90% sensitivity and specificity in predicting progression from mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer’s disease in pre-dementia patients
- Radiologists who specialize in FDG and Amyvid neuro study interpretations for Neuro PET/CT
- Experience working with independent diagnostic testing facilities (IDTFs), private practices, urgent care centers, physician groups, and more
- A team of board certified and fellowship-trained radiologists with licensure within your state
- Participation in RADPEER which can significantly help your facility in regards to simplifying your accreditation
- Competitive pricing which can help you to free up resources and reduce the need for an in-house radiology team
- Neuroradiologists who hold a special certification in neuroradiology, the Diplomate, American Board of Radiology, Certificate of Added Qualifications in Neuroradiology
- A variety of support services, which include client support, administrative support, RIS/PACS support, and IT support, all to assist with anything you may need during the reading process
- Additionally, Specialty utilizes Ramsoft, a web-based RIS/PACS, allowing for easy report retrieval and convenient physician access to images. This can be a great marketing tool in attracting referring physicians
- Specialty Teleradiology’s PET/CT radiologists work with and actively support MIMvista fusion platform for Neuro PET/CT interpretations. MIM is a leader in software solutions for oncologic and neurologic PET
Contact Specialty for Neuro PET/CT Reporting Services
As you can see, the neurology PET/CT consulting from Specialty Teleradiology can do great things for your facility. If you’d like to find out more about us and all a partnership with us can provide, be sure to reach out to our dedicated team today.
We look forward to hearing from you.