Reliable Cardiac PET/CT Interpretation Services from Specialty Teleradiology
Cardiac PET/CT reading services play a vital role in the daily operations of many medical facilities, giving them the opportunity to provide more comprehensive care and see to the complete needs of their patients. Specialty Teleradiology offers cardiac interpretations as a component of our business so your practice can focus on your essential functions.
The Benefits of Cardiac PET/CT Reporting for Medical Facilities
PET/CT is considered the most advanced medical imaging technique currently being utilized today, and it is playing an essential role in more and more cardiac cases.
Because of the considerable increase in scanner access, connected to the role PET/CT plays in cardiology, cardiac PET/CT services are being adopted by more physicians and medical facilities compared to alternative methods such as cardiac stress testing utilizing SPECT technology.
And cardiac PET/CT has the ability to be more accurate in diagnosing heart problems than SPECT imaging. Researchers from the Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute found cardiac PET/CT imaging to diagnose heart problems with certainty at a much higher percentage than SPECT imaging.
Cardiac PET/CT studies are reported by cardiac imaging experts with many years of experience in Nuclear Cardiology. Interpretations indicate revascularization evaluation, cardiac viability, and target vessel localization.
The Advantages of Utilizing Specialty Teleradiology’s Cardiac PET/CT Reporting
The cardiac PET/CT teleradiology services available from Specialty Teleradiology can provide doctors and healthcare facilities with numerous essential benefits. These include:
- A dedicated radiology and support staff accustomed to meeting the needs of private practices, physician groups, MRI centers, independent diagnostic imaging centers (IDTFs), urgent care centers, and more
- Teleradiologists who are fellowship-trained and board certified with subspecialties in essential fields, and who are licensed for radiology reporting in your state
- Participation in RADPEER which can considerably assist your facility with its accreditation needs
- A commitment to proficient customer service and quick radiology reporting turnaround times
- Competitive pricing to assist your practice in allocating resources
- Responsive teleradiologists who can consult with referring physicians during any part of the cardiac PET/CT interpretation process, or during any of our other forms of radiology readings
- A notification policy to alert healthcare facilities and private practices of any unusual or urgent findings discovered during the course of cardiac PET/CT reporting
- A variety of core support services, including client support, RIS/PACS support, IT support, and administrative support, each intended to offer clients with any assistance required during reporting
- Additionally, Specialty Teleradiology uses Ramsoft within our operations, a web-based RIS/PACS, providing for easy report retrieval and convenient physician access to images. This can be a great marketing tool in attracting referring physicians
Contact Specialty Teleradiology for Cardiac PET/CT Reporting Services
As you can see, the cardiac PET/CT consulting from Specialty Teleradiology can provide a host of advantages to your facility or practice. If you’d like to learn more about Specialty and all that working with us can provide, be sure to contact our representatives today.
We look forward to hearing from you.